Saturday, August 22, 2009

Addendum-

After all the commotion from Thursday when we were sitting upstairs watching the outside from the window. This girl Jasmine from our building who is a native here, was asking me and Brittany very preoccupied if what happened changed our view of the island.
It really got me thinking, if I was going to let this one crazy night cloud my entire experience of the island. And after much thought, I decided that I wasn't going to let myself have a bad time here after what happened.
This is still a beautiful island, with a ton of friendly people who talk super fast lol. I've still had a great time on the beach, dancing it up, and having a few malibu & pineapples :)
What happened Thursday could just as easily have happened in LA, so for now I'm going to enjoy my four months! :)
~Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment